ULTIMATE IMMUNE BOOST
SUPERCHARGE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
CALL US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION
ULTIMATE IMMUNE BOOST IV
Our Ultimate Immune Boost IV continues to be our most popular IV therapy for combatting illnesses, colds, the dreaded flu, and even Covid. Designed to support and fuel the body’s defense system, the Boost is packed with nourishing vitamins and antioxidants that aid in eliminating those nasty foreign invaders. Starting with a power punch dose of Vitamin C, this therapy also boosts the immune system with Zinc, critical trace minerals, B-Complex, and the powerful antioxidant Glutathione. Your immune system is going to thank you!
FEELING BETTER IS EASY
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Call or contact us online to request an appointment. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will help schedule the best IV therapy for your specific needs.
WE SEND A
NURSE TO YOU
Once your appointment is scheduled, we’ll send a highly trained nurse to your home, office or hotel to administer your treatment.
With most treatments only lasting between 30 to 45 minutes, you’ll be back on your feet and feeling great FAST!
- B Complex: Thiamin(B1), Niacin (B3), Riboflavin (B2), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Pyridoxine (B6)
- Mineral Blend: Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Selenium, Glutathione
- Vitamin C 2000mg
- 1L of Normal Saline
*Additional medications and vitamins available by request.
WHAT PATIENTS HAVE TO SAY
“Relaxing, punctual, and I felt amazing after my cocktail!”
OPTIMIZE YOUR IMMUNE DEFENSE
HOW ULTIMATE IMMUNE BOOST IV WORKS
Stress, nutrition, and environment can all contribute to weakening immunity and can cause you to be more susceptible to exposure from viruses or the common cold. IV Vitamin infusions can be used when you feel a cold coming on or preventatively through the winter months. When you don’t eat right, don’t get enough exercise and have too much stress, the body responds by triggering inflammation.
You can reduce inflammation by sticking to an anti-inflammatory diet and leading a healthy lifestyle or you can jump start this and receive an IV infusion with vitamins and minerals with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
We have researched all the different vitamins and nutrients and composed the perfect blend of naturally occurring anti-inflammatory compounds to promote your good immune system response but reduce inflammation that causes negative symptoms or conditions.
- B-12 will assist you two-fold. It will lessen your fatigue from the illness your body is fighting whilst also helping your body with red and white blood cell formation. White blood cells are essential to fight off any illness or stressor on the body.
- Thiamine (B1) is sometimes referred to as the “anti-stress vitamin”. Not only does it increase your bodies ability to withstand stressful conditions and increase your bodies immune response, But it also can help reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease and other age related diseases.
- Riboflavin (B2) helps our bodies metabolize glucose into energy and helps give us healthy skin and hair. It also acts as a powerful antioxidant that improves the function of our immune system so that you can fight off whatever is ailing you.
- Niacin (B3) is the ringer of the B vitamins. Studies have shown that niacin can activate the immune system by up to an astounding 1000x the normal level!
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) assists niacin in activating innate immune response and has even been shown to decrease bacterial growth! This powerful nutrient also is responsible for improving your metabolism, promoting liver health and maintaining healthy hair and skin.
- Pyridoxine (B6) an essential nutrient that contributes to our mental wellbeing. It’s often difficult to get high quality sleep when you’re ill, that combined with the added stress of how an acute illness affects your daily routine can make it difficult to give your body proper rest. B6 helps increase serotonin, melatonin and dopamine levels in our brain. Thus decreasing anxiety, fatigue and depression and improving our quality of sleep so that you can get back on your feet quicker.
When it comes to fighting infection and boosting our immune system the trace elements in our mineral blend are key components.
- Zinc is crucial to normal development and function of cells, but did you know that the zinc levels outside of our cells decrease when fighting and infection? This triggers an alarm within the cells that causes them to activate an immune response and begin utilizing the zinc within our cells to put our immune response into high gear. Receiving additional zinc IV helps our body be able to fight off illness more effectively.
- Manganese is a coenzyme that our body uses to keep the immune system running smoothly. It also triggers T-cells (virus warriors) to activate causing a potent increase in the immune response. We do not produce it, so we need external sources through either diet or supplementation. IV manganese goes directly into your system opposed to the limited bioavailability of intestinal absorption of supplements, It also helps form antioxidants that protect the body from free radicals and other toxins.
- Copper gluconate, like B-12, also aids in the production of red blood cells which are needed to properly ward off infection and keep our cells oxygenated during the fight. By doing this they also increase our immune response.
- Selenium is another powerful antioxidant. It reduces oxidative stress and studies have shown a correlation between higher levels of selenium in our blood and increased immune responses.
- Glutathione is well known for its ability to detoxify our body. It is a powerful antioxidant that aids in the removal of free radicals and helps our cells function at their best. In the presence of a viral illness there is even evidence that glutathione inhibits replication of viruses at various life cycles!
- Vitamin C is a well known nutrient that our body does not produce on its own. While there are many oral supplements of vitamin C, the amount of the vitamin we absorb through ingestion is minute. Studies have shown a decreased length and severity of respiratory illnesses when IV vitamin C is utilized. Its functions are paramount in the setting of any illness. Vitamin C not only helps remove free radicals, but also stimulates the production of certain white blood cells needed to fight infection. It aids in protecting our bodies tissues and mounting adequate responses against pathogens.
OTHER USES FOR OUR ULTIMATE IMMUNE BOOST INFUSION
- Immune Support
- Reduce severity and duration of colds
- General Nutrition
- Seasonal Allergies
- Post Surgery
- Wound Therapy Support
THE ULTIMATE IMMUNE BOOST IV ADMINISTRATION PROCESS
IV Vitamin Infusions typically last one hour. At IntraVene’s Wellness Therapies, critical care and ER nurses remain our sole provider as we stand by the quality, skill, and experience of nurses delivering your infusion. It’s your health, experience does matter.
Following the first IV Therapy Infusion, most clients receive another infusion every 2 to 4 weeks to optimize their immune system. Cost of infusions start at $299 and packages can be purchased at a significantly discounted rate.
All these can be taken in pill form but an IV therapy infusion is the most effective way to get optimal benefits by bypassing the adsorption of the GI system and eliminating the challenges of difficulty swallowing pills or nausea that can accompany them. IV Vitamin Infusions are a better option to provide the boost your body needs to fight off any infection.
At Intravene wellness, we have carefully researched the right blend of vitamins and minerals to create a powerful immune boosting blend with antioxidants and to optimize your energy.
We’ve done the work so you don’t need to. Just pick up the phone and call us today to schedule your pick me up.
FEELING GREAT STARTS TODAY
Whether you’re looking to renew, repair or maintain your health and wellness, our high-quality IV therapies can help. With most treatments only taking 30-45 minutes, you can start feeling your best fast. Getting started is easy!